This policy applies to all information collected or submitted on our apps for iPhone, iPad and any other devices and platforms. The administrators of this app take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentiality and in accordance with the legal data protection regulations as well as this data protection declaration. As a rule, our app can be used without providing personal data. As far as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail addresses) are collected in the app, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent. We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can be subject to security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
When using the App, we collect the following technical data to enable the functions of the App, which is automatically collected from your mobile device and transmitted to us when you use the App (this data is referred to collectively as “usage data” below):
- Your device name (for example “Apple iPhone 8” or “iPad Mini”)
- Operating System and Version
- App Version
- Set System Language
- General Device Data, such as Language and Regional Settings
- Date and Time of Use
- Application ID to Identify Your App Installation For App Improvement, the App will also send us a message after a crash (i.e., after the App has been shut down) (i.e., after the App has been installed).i.e. after the app was terminated unexpectedly due to a program error or it no longer responded to your input). The error messages do not contain any personal data, but only the aforementioned technical device information as well as information about which part of the software code of the app caused the error.
- If you enable notifications, we must store a token to send them. We never use notifications for marketing.
- Our server software may also store basic technical information, such as your IP address, in temporary memory or logs.
We use the information we collect to operate and improve our website, apps, and customer support.\n\nWe do not share personal information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to accomplish the Apps functionality. We may disclose your information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal requirements; to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or abuse, violations of our policies; or to protect our rights and property. In the future, we may sell to, buy, merge with, or partner with other businesses. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets.
Upon written request, we will inform the user of the website and/or the customer about the personal data stored about him/her. The request must be sent to the address given in the imprint of the app.
- Apr 2021: Moved to new website
- May 2020: Update support email
- Oct 2018: First published.